-->

Halo !!! Saya Kang Ismet, ini adalah blog tentang AMP HTML dan cara penerapannya

Kfc and Dominos dirty Business statics

This happened at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad. I am a vegetarian so had never visited KFC but at the airport KFC was the only good option available so I thought of having a Veg Burger.
There was a huge queue and everyone was in rush. At the counter, I ordered a veg burger and I was asked back by him
Sir single cheese or double cheese
To which I replied
Single Cheese
as I thought double cheese would cost me extra and I don't like cheese.
At the end he handed me bill that was more than I was expecting and I just paid and checked the bill again.
They had added ₹30 more for a single cheese slice. I thought it was my mistake, but as I stood their and noticed. That guy was asking the same question to everyone who ordered burger and 10 out of 10 people without thinking were saying single cheese.
They were not telling that single cheese would cost extra or even not giving an option of normal burger.
And I was just calculating, how badly are they making fool of the customers and taking the advantage of people who are in rush. Also nobody would want to get in an argument with those employees for just ₹30.
But for them it was a lottery.
This much rush can be seen everytime at that place.
Also one more thing stuck me, the 500ml water bottle that are available for ₹10 in market were priced ₹30.
I think these kind of things are just to take advantage of the place they are at. Because even those people know that nobody would get into argument when they have payed thousands in their flight tickets. But the fact is it is just a bad Business Tactic to loot Customers and everyone cares for even a single penny if they loose it by being made fool.
Image Source: Google
Edit 1:
I want to add one more dirty business tactic that i have encountered in Domino's twice, although I didn't got into their trap.
While buying a pizza when I paid cash, they asked for change and I didn't have change and it wasn't a big amount like ₹ 30–40 they asked me to have Pizza and after that I can take the change. And here is when the thing go dirty, they always have change.
So almost 80% of people would forget getting back their change. For the first time I too forgot but my friend remembered and he brought back the change and for second time even I remembered.
The thing is that even though they have the change, they won't give you. It will add up in their unaccounted income.
Although some of you would argue that its not going to Domino's but to those salesperson. I would like to tell that the way they are doing that business is bad.
I hate losing even a rupee to someone who made me fool.