-->

Halo !!! Saya Kang Ismet, ini adalah blog tentang AMP HTML dan cara penerapannya

What are some interesting psychological marketing tactics?

In India, there are many street snack sellers (Chana jor garam in my case) who carry a small stall on their head and roam around.
They setup their stall wherever they find some tens of people with a belief that he will sell some.
Like this
Source: Google
So, this happened to me two days back i.e. on 11 March 2018. My friend was visiting me for a couple days and I went with him to the bus stand to say him goodbye.
We reached there half and hour before and we standing alongside some group of people who were also waiting for the bus to start.
So, this snack seller (no the one in the picture) comes and stand just in from of us, about 20 feet away and started preparing his snack.
After that, he asked me, “ (You want to buy, sir?).
I said no.
He picked his stall, and he was gone.
This was the biggest “emotional” thing I have ever seen someone do for marketing.
His actions were depicting that he was just standing there for me and when I said no, he just walked away, creating an emotional touch in my mind that, “OMG, he was standing just for me”.
I was tempted to buy it but then my friend said, “See, what marketing technique he used, leave it. Let him go".
It was insane.
That's all!